Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Sons gratuits pour OASYS

It was Kevin (Nolan) with a posting at korgforums.com who inspired me to give away some sounds. So if you want to get an idea of the OASYS sounds I am using, then this PCG file can be of interest for you:

The file’s size is 15.3MB, thus it can take a while depending on the traffic. All sounds are for free and you can use them - but you are doing that on your own risk.
    There are not many combinations I made as this has mostly to do with the way I work and record. But there are some in USER Bank A. Most ot them are using chord progressions to give you an idea how they can sound. In case you want to use these chords for one of your tracks it would be fine if you inform me, as most of them are mine.
    For the programs - I changed some of the factory programs therefore all INT program banks can be found in the above PCG. My HD-1 sounds can be heard in USER Bank A, EXis in USER Bank F. There are sounds “I” created by using Daz’ iRandom. Most if not all of them carry the “iRandom” in their names. So in a way this as a plus to the free iRandom software. Furthermore there are factory MOD-7 sounds and old DX sounds I am using for the two TX-816 combinations.
    Hope you like some of them and they inspire you in making some music.
    Soutenez Manu, le fondateur d'Audiokeys en achetant sur Steel Music https://www.steelmusic.fr

Steel Music : magasin de musique Toulon var France - Vente en ligne d'instruments de musique - Location - Sav - Librairie Musicale

Korg KrOnOs 2 88 - Roland Jupiter X - Roland Fantom 07 - UA Apollo Twin Duo - Hammond B3 1964 - Leslie 122 - Leslie 147 - Yamaha C5 1987 - Steinberg Cubase 12 - Presonus Faderport 16 - Tout STEINBERG - Tout NATIVE INSTRUMENTS - Tout TOONTRACK - Studio Desk Music Commander White - Yamaha HS8 WH - ARTURIA V-Collection 8 - AUDIO TECHNICA AT4033ASM - LD Systems RF1 - PRESONUS SCARLETT OCTO PRE - MACKIE HM-800 - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-M50X - LD Systems U505.1 IEM

testé hier apres que peter me l'ai envoyé par mail. de bonnes choses, surtout un lead a tomber

Commentaire

Merci, je vais essayer quand j' aurais un peu de temps.
      Kronos 88 - PA3X 76

Commentaire

Chargement...
      X