Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

On va dire que c'est déjà ça...
    INSTRUMENTS: Kawai MP6 - Korg SV-1 73 Black - Studiologic SL88 Grand - Studiologic VMK61 Organ - Roland MKS-20 - Korg Wavestation A/D - KLC Digital Edition - NI Komplete 8 - NI Maschine - Arturia Analog Experience - ENREGISTREMENT: MacBook Pro + Motu 828 Mk III hybrid + Logic studio 9 - SON: Yamaha HS80M + VOX Ac30 pour rendre quelques sons plus "vintage".

Commentaire

:dents

Commentaire

Envoyé par barb Voir le message
        Si ils font ce coup la, j'achète un Oasys ! Na ! ça leur fera les pieds ! Na !
        Et je met a faire des banques pour Karo ! NA ! langue 1
        Na ! Naaaaaaaaaah
        Et si tu gardait ton K, et que tu fesait des banque pour moi ? :dents:dents:dents:dents

Mouhahahahahah:nananere

Mais non, je rigole

Même s'il ne communique pas assez, je pense que cette foi ci, le produit est bien la, et qu'il à deja seduit bien du monde !!

Commentaire

Ah, une vidéo quand même...!

At the zZounds Blog, we speak music. Check us out for previews of new gear, interviews with artists and brands, reviews, in-depth demos, videos, and more!

On voit l'éditeur PC en grand sur la droite....

Pour les sons, c'est des pianos...
          Par contre c'est clair que les pianos sonnent !

Commentaire

Oui, ça sonne...
            C'est en tout cas un bon piano...:dents
            INSTRUMENTS: Kawai MP6 - Korg SV-1 73 Black - Studiologic SL88 Grand - Studiologic VMK61 Organ - Roland MKS-20 - Korg Wavestation A/D - KLC Digital Edition - NI Komplete 8 - NI Maschine - Arturia Analog Experience - ENREGISTREMENT: MacBook Pro + Motu 828 Mk III hybrid + Logic studio 9 - SON: Yamaha HS80M + VOX Ac30 pour rendre quelques sons plus "vintage".

Commentaire

je te vend mon oasys le meme prix qu'en magasin pour pouvoir m'en racheter un autre !!!

Commentaire

J'espére vraiment qu'il sera à disposition pour la Musikmesse en mars...ce serait un minimum si ils veulent vendre quelques unités sur le vieux continent.

Mais il y a 2 ans, ils avaient un grand stand à Francfort, pas trop loin de Hammond Europe.

Commentaire

ça se décoince ! (faut toujours raler, c'est fou...! )

http://livefrom.musicplayer.com/clip...0FAFE&ctx=feat

http://livefrom.musicplayer.com/clip...F82AA&ctx=feat

http://livefrom.musicplayer.com/clip...50EE4&ctx=feat

Commentaire

Des pianos, des pianos, et encore des pianos...
                    Même s'ils semblent vraiment bien sonner, il y a quand même autre chose que ça dans ce Pc3.
                    On dirait qu'il font un black out sur ses capacités de synthèse et le séquenceur, or c'est quand même la toute grosse évolution par rapport aux séries PC précédentes, notemment le pc2 où la synthèse est quasi inexistante..., (...et pas de séquenceur).
                    Faut vraiment qu'ils fassent un effort au niveau communication!

Commentaire

Je parle pas anglais mais dans un vidéo j'ai compris qu'il parlait des 32 layers.
                      http://www.luxaeternaband.com/

Matos : Kurzweil PC3K8

Ma video pour le Kurzweil Forte Video Contest : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_Fvc7UWGyI

Commentaire

Oui, ça, c'est leurs pianos composés de 12 à 32 layers...

En effet, on dirait qu'ils ne savent parler que de ça: leurs pianos. Pourtant, dans leurs videos sur youtube, on voit (et entend :dents) des pianos, mais aussi un mellotron, des possibilités offertes par leur VA, et pas mal d'autres choses...
                        Kurzweil K2500X v3.02 ♪
                        Ableton Suite 8 | Novation Launchpad, Korg padKontrol & nanoKontrol Myr
                        Ibanez BTB 406QM & RG 1550, Jazz Bass Fretless | Line 6 PODxt

Commentaire

Une de plus...

Profitez des vidéos et de la musique que vous aimez, mettez en ligne des contenus originaux, et partagez-les avec vos amis, vos proches et le monde entier.

Sérieusement, je trouve que les pianos sonnent, même si on amerait entendre d'autres instrus.
                          Ici, on a un peu de basse, drums....

Commentaire

Je pense qu'il faut s'en remettre à l'évidence, ils ne communiquerons pas plus.:dents
                            Il est fort orienté vintage quand même, du moins dans ce qu'ils veulent bien montrer...

Commentaire

Ayé ! ça communique dur ! Dave Weiser est revenu du Namm....:D

OK I've made you all wait long enough. NAMM was a huge success for us and for the PC3. It was a hell of lot of work for me, but if ever there were such a thing as a labor of love, this was it!

First, I came back from CA and saw the video online from Korea of "Danny Boy". Yes it's tragic, bizarre and funny. Disregard please. It was well intentioned, but way off base.
                              I keep telling you guys - don't dig around the Korean website for stuff - you're not magically going to get new release dates or any other good info. All you'll get is trouble.
                              Let the Korean site stay in Korea. My nerves.....

Next, I saw that the videos from the show which made it up on the net were mostly cut off after I played through the pianos! D'oh!! That's painfully ironic, especially for us!
                              Trust me, I demoed more than just the pianos and EPs!!! I gave them hours of synth mayhem as well!

My main demo, which I gave over and over ad nauseum to dealers, distributors, editors and rock stars, was about 15-20 minutes long and had 3 main parts:
                              1. Base ROM
                              A. Pianos- showed off the new flavored pianos - we no longer have 16 which all sound the same!! Showed off the vintagy ones, Rocky Raccoon, etc.
                              B. EPs - showed off the 32 layer classic rhodes, wurlies, etc.
                              C. Pop Keys - Blue man tubes, Hard tongued flute, record scratches, synth stacks, etc.
                              D. Misc Rompler sounds - played the Flea and Jaco basses, Motown drums, new steel drums, new vibes, new sitar, etc.

2. VA1 sounds - half focused on classic analog synths, and the other half focused on meaner, more modern stuff in the flavor of Chemical Bros and Trent Reznor. People were floored and drooling when I was done.

3. Orchestral and string sections - Played a variety of "instant orchestra" stuff, plus a sampling of the strings. Again people were floored.

There was only positive feedback and there was plenty of it. Magazine editors walked out mumbling things about "...best keyboard at the show....", "...makes me want to play even now when I'm sick of seeing keyboards...."

Dealers loved. Distributors loved it. Rock stars loved it. Our reps wrote tons of business - that's the best news of all.

I, like you, wish that there had been some more coverage, more vids, and a better presence at our booth.... But frankly speaking, none of those things is all that important. Do you all actually know what the REAL purpose of NAMM is.....?

We go to NAMM to MAKE MONEY for Kurzweil, which is what keeps us in business, keeps new products coming, and keeps me from having to wait tables. We go there to build and strengthen our relationships with DEALERS, DISTRIBUTORS, MAGAZINES and ROCK STARS. That is what NAMM is for.

Like I said, our reps sold a ton of Kurz stuff and that's what you should all be rooting for!
                              The NAMM show is for industry people and that's where our focus is. That's why I have not gotten around to posting for you, gentle readers. You are all very important to me, but for the last 10 days, the dealers, distributors and magazine editors have been more important. Oh yeah, and the rock stars.

Again, sorry so many folks got their panties in a bunch over the PC3 NAMM coverage, videos or over actually playing it at the booth. None of those things will have any effect on how soon you get a PC3, or how it sounds when you get it!

We had the presidential suite on the top floor of the Marriott, which is adjacent to the convention center. The main room was 30' front to back and 100' left to right, with large bedrooms adjoining each side of the room. Had a large kitchen, lots of food and booze, and a breathtaking view outside on a patio which ran the length of the suite. I had appointments for demos booked throughout the days and nights. Normally NAMM ends at 6pm each day, so this was a lot more work than previous years, but lots of fun.

Friday night was especially nice - I treated John Richmond, Jeff Allison (ex-Kurz, current contractor, toured with Gabriel), Geoff Gee (soundware engineer extraordinaire, creator of Plectrum) and myself to a lovely dinner, which was followed by a trip back upstairs to the suite. Then Steve Fortner came by with Kevin Antunes (Justin Timberlake's musical director) and was joined by 20-30 Guitar Center employees who drank up a storm, and a steady stream of other industry folks until the wee hours.

Some other friends stopped by - Sterling Campbell from Bowie, Debbie Shair from Heart, Jazz cat Nick Smith, Darian Sahanaja from Brian Wilson and Terry Lawless from U2. Terry hung around and played at the booth for about and hour on Sunday and raved about the PC3. Nick came back several times to play the PC3 -he couldn't get enough!

On Saturday I happened to have some idle time and strolled over to the booth to make sure that it had not burned down... only to see Stevie Wonder just sitting down at the PC3. So I went up on the stage and walked him through the sounds. He stayed and played for about 30 minutes, which is about twice the duration of his normal yearly visit. His main programmer was psyched and made arrangements on the spot to get a PC3.

Flew out on Jetblue to Long Beach instead of LAX - I highly recommend this route!! The Synthogy folks, our old friends Joe Ierardi, Rick Cohen and George Taylor, were all on my flight. (Definitely check out the new Ivory Uprights - they brought tears to my eyes... in a good way!) Flew back and saw my old buddy Dan Abrew from Cakewalk on the plane. Small world.

Good to be back and working on the PC3 again. I'll have more updates and links as I remember them....

PC3 updates -

At show I got a request from Jean Bellefuille for a transpose soft buttons in addition to the octave+/-..... they're now in there, on the main page in program mode. No more going to the Master page to transpose.

The 16 independent arps will start with the K26 model. We're trying to add a 16-step mini-sequencer to the arps - should be there by release.

The click-less program change will basically work flawlessly, unless you need to clear out delay RAM. Then you're talking about the laws of space and time my friends.
                              You will ALWAYS be able to page up and down through the channels to achieve a guaranteed click-less program change.
                              Again - by switching channels you can ALWAYS avoid any potential clicks. Got it?

Release is now officially the end of Feb. No one on Earth has better info on this than me, so don't try to dig around for a different answer!

We will most definitely NOT be releasing the PC3 prematurely. Take that idea and throw it to the bottom of the ocean. Strike it and reverse it as Willy Wonka would say.

For folks who might not understand the industry - one thing to remember is that a good percentage of folks who buy a gadget - a keyboard, cellphone, computer or anything else - do not update the unit EVER. We simply cannot have this with the PC3. The current soundware and software are just not ready and would cause the company a lot of damage if they were released on an unsuspecting public.

We got input on this subject from everyone - dealers from the smallest store to Chuck from Sweetwater, from all the Kurz reps, all the European distributors.... they all shouted a resounding chorus of "WAIT UNTIL IT'S DONE!!!!" So we listened. We're almost there folks - hang in there. Once it's out, there will still of course be updates, new sounds and bug fixes. But we need to give ourselves a fighting chance by releasing something which is worthy.

In the past few days I've noticed that more and more PC3 publicity, more pics and vids have been surfacing..... (Hopefully none of them depict me passed out in a shopping cart....)

Just got these links from Steve Fortner and Geoff Gee, respectively.

http://livefrom.musicplayer.com/clip.aspx?...8E&ctx=feat
                              (you can scroll down to see some vids)

http://blog.emusician.com/the_bus/2008/01/...lls-the-future/

Seems like the PC3 is the most watched vid from the show on Musicplayer. Go figure.

That's all for now. Back to work.....

Next year, if any of you are going to NAMM...... PLEASE CALL ME!!!!! 781-890-2929 x252.

All my love,

Dave

On peut lire aussi sur Sonikmatter quelques nouvelles spec' (16 arpégiateurs + mise en place de step-sequencers !!!...)

Commentaire

Envoyé par cboul Voir le message
                                Il est fort orienté vintage quand même, du moins dans ce qu'ils veulent bien montrer...
                                Je crois qu'il sont compris que le vintage est à la mode et qu'ils ont voulu faire du marketing dans ce sens :dents
                                avril 2011, nouvel album: anasazi - playing ordinary people ... et c'est gratuit | K2500xs+kdfx - G2 Engine - Komplete5

Commentaire

Chargement...
                                X