X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• [NAMM 2011] Akai EIE I/O USB audio interface

akai-eie-io-front-850-100.jpg

Akai Professional, the name synonymous with music production, announces the new EIE I/O premium audio interface and USB hub. Akai Pro will unveil the new EIE I/O at booth #6400 of the 2011 NAMM Show from January 13-16, Anaheim, CA.
    The EIE I/O is a tabletop USB audio interface perfectly tailored for project and portable studio setups. This four-in, four-out (4x4) device enables users on Mac and PC-based systems to record up to 24-bit resolution into virtually any DAW, recording or performance software.
    The EIE I/O also houses three convenient USB inputs, in addition to its main USB port, enabling users to connect controllers, hard drives or any other peripheral when native ports on a computer may be limited. The compact recording interface contains high-quality components including nickel-plated input jacks, analog-style VU meters and a rugged aluminium casing for a powerful, professional, portable audio solution.
    Each channel of the EIE I/O has a XLR-0.25" combo jack, dedicated sturdy, gain-pots and Mic/Line/Guitar switches. The EIE I/O features four discrete-design preamplifiers with 48V phantom power for use with virtually any microphones. Individual 0.25" Nickel-plated jacks found on the back of EIE I/O provide channel inserts for processing audio signals externally.
    Users can monitor sessions on multiple sets of studio monitors using the four 0.25" balanced outputs, which are also Nickel-plated. Both pairs of outputs can be monitored visually with the high-quality, analog VU meters providing classic features with modern style.
    For remote tracking and alternative playback, the EIE I/O has a 0.25" TRS headphone output. High quality analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters ensure that every detail of each session or performance gets captured and played back faithfully.
    The EIE I/O sends and receives four audio channels on a single USB cable for simple, universal interface to a computer. The three additional USB ports allow EIE I/O to function as a hub as well, bridging other MIDI controllers and hard-drives to the computer. The bus-powered USB interface is class compliant for plug-and-play operation with Mac OS X and Windows XP, Vista and 7.
    The EIE I/O features traditional MIDI In and Out jacks for playing and controlling software with keyboard and pad controllers, workstations, and other MIDI-compatible instruments.
    "EIE I/O melds classic design and modern technology with solid construction for a flexible, rugged and great-sounding studio solution," said Glen Darcey, Director of Product Management, Akai Professional.
    Soutenez Manu, le fondateur d'Audiokeys en achetant sur Steel Music https://www.steelmusic.fr

Steel Music : magasin de musique Toulon var France - Vente en ligne d'instruments de musique - Location - Sav - Librairie Musicale

Korg KrOnOs 2 88 - Roland Jupiter X - Roland Fantom 07 - UA Apollo Twin Duo - Hammond B3 1964 - Leslie 122 - Leslie 147 - Yamaha C5 1987 - Steinberg Cubase 12 - Presonus Faderport 16 - Tout STEINBERG - Tout NATIVE INSTRUMENTS - Tout TOONTRACK - Studio Desk Music Commander White - Yamaha HS8 WH - ARTURIA V-Collection 8 - AUDIO TECHNICA AT4033ASM - LD Systems RF1 - PRESONUS SCARLETT OCTO PRE - MACKIE HM-800 - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-M50X - LD Systems U505.1 IEM

Sympa le design, merci.
    Kronoscopie, tout sur le Kronos

http://www.kronoscopie.fr

Commentaire

Envoyé par Francois Voir le message
      Sympa le design, merci.
      + 1 Merci Manu
      Nord Stage 3 HP76 - Roland Fantom 06 - Piano Yamaha LU101
      RME Fireface 802 - Dell XPS 15 (Windows 10 x64) / Cubase 12 / VST Live / Camelot Pro / Plugs...
      Ibanez Electro Acoustique / Fender Precision Bass / Fender Strat

[CHARTE AK] [Mettre un avatar (tuto)] [Choisissez un bon titre de message et de section]

Commentaire

Plus rétro, tu meurs !

Merci pour l'info.

Commentaire

Merci Manu

Commentaire

Chargement...
          X