Publicité

Annonce

Réduire
Aucune annonce.

Please help me. On the K2700, the kuz file does not appear in the user list.

Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Please help me. On the K2700, the kuz file does not appear in the user list.

hello. I am using Google Translate because I am a user who does not speak English. Please excuse me.

Please help me. On the K2700, the kuz file does not appear in the user list.

The k27 file loads without problems and is displayed in the user list. However, the kuz and k25 files are loaded and installed, but they are not displayed in the user list.

Even looking at the manual, there is no explanation for this. I am looking for the 3rd day method.

If you enter the Global - Object menu, it will look like the image below. The k27 shows the program number, but the kuz and k25 files do not show the program number, but they are shown in the name of TobaSample as shown in the image.

It is obviously loaded into the K2700 internal memory, but I cannot see it in the user list. How can I load the kuz file so that it can be seen in the user list?

I am eagerly waiting for you to help me.​
    Vous n'avez pas la permission de visualiser cette galerie.
    Cette galerie contient 1 photo(s).

Hello friend from Seoul, you will find all the necessary help here among us. Welcome to AudioKeys.

It is customary to present oneself and display an avatar.

Once this is done, you will find all the answers to your questions.

Welcome​

PS : I too have​ ---> I am using Google Translate because I am a user who does not speak English

Commentaire

Chargement...
    X